British Open 2013 live stream free: Watch online Golf Day 3 (Tee times, leaderboard)
The British Open 2013 moves towards its climax over the weekend with the main competitors now making their move to claim the coveted title. Full coverage from Muirfield can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below, and the leaderboard and tee off times are provided below.
Tiger Woods has moved into contention and is fulfilling his tag as being the favorite for this year's Open tournament.
Going into Saturday Woods was just one shot off the lead and he told reporters that he was simply looking forward to having "fun" at the weekend as the tournament moves to its conclusion. Generally Tiger Woods having fun means winning titles though, and it is clear he will be in the mix come the end of this weekend's golf action.
Woods said: "I grinded all day. I hadn't made a birdie since the fifth so it was nice to make one on the last and improve the card."
The British Open 2013 leaderboard can be seen by clicking here.
A live stream can be watched online for by clicking here.
Click here for tee times for Satuday.
Click here for the updated leaderboad.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion