'Batman v Superman' spoilers: Three Villains to join Lex Luthor in upcoming movie
The excitement for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" just keeps mounting and the spoilers really aren't helping in calming our minds. There's just so much to look forward to in the "Superman" movie sequel, and it's not just Ben Affleck in the Batman suit.
Latino Review recently shared new information about the movie, in which they reference the three bad guys as the "terrible trio" that will join Lex Luthor in dismantling the superheroes.
But first, let's debunk rumors of villains that were rumored to be in the movie like Metallo. No, he won't be trying to kill Superman here. Joker won't be in the movie too, but there will be reference to Batman's past, which, of course, Joker is a part of.
Moving forward, who makes up the terrible trio that will make Batman and Superman's life a living hell? First, there is Victor Zsazs. This serial killer is someone who Batman had fought before. Victor Zsazs will give you the creeps. He kills his victims with only a knife and then adds it to the tattooed tally on his body. That's serious serial killer creepy!
The next villain is Morgan Edge and according to Latino Review, it might be Scoot McNairy playing the role. Morgan Edge is a public relations executive for Lexcorp. He will go toe-to-toe with Lois Lane in a TV talk show. Before, Edge and Luthor were both members of a notorious gangs.
And then, there's David Cain. He is considered to be "one of the world's deadliest assassins." Cain meets with Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard, to talk about assassinating someone.
But wait, there's more! Batman and Superman will also face a powerful antagonist, who is yet to be officially cast--a so-so villain who goes by the name of Amanda Waller. She is a stern and intimidating senator who sees Superman as a threat. So, she devices a countermeasure that could help in Superman's downfall.
Does the list of bad guys (and gals) make it more exciting? We sure hope so!
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- Christians Step Up Campaign To Save Asia Bibi From Blasphemy Death Sentence
- Kidnapped Priest Found Dead In Mexico; Third Killing In A Week
- Christian News Anchor Condemned For Wearing Crucifix On Air
- Pope Francis Has Made It Harder To Become A Saint
- Diplomats Round On Russians: You Are Barbarians And War Criminals
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies