'Batman v Superman' spoilers: Three Villains to join Lex Luthor in upcoming movie
The excitement for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" just keeps mounting and the spoilers really aren't helping in calming our minds. There's just so much to look forward to in the "Superman" movie sequel, and it's not just Ben Affleck in the Batman suit.
Latino Review recently shared new information about the movie, in which they reference the three bad guys as the "terrible trio" that will join Lex Luthor in dismantling the superheroes.
But first, let's debunk rumors of villains that were rumored to be in the movie like Metallo. No, he won't be trying to kill Superman here. Joker won't be in the movie too, but there will be reference to Batman's past, which, of course, Joker is a part of.
Moving forward, who makes up the terrible trio that will make Batman and Superman's life a living hell? First, there is Victor Zsazs. This serial killer is someone who Batman had fought before. Victor Zsazs will give you the creeps. He kills his victims with only a knife and then adds it to the tattooed tally on his body. That's serious serial killer creepy!
The next villain is Morgan Edge and according to Latino Review, it might be Scoot McNairy playing the role. Morgan Edge is a public relations executive for Lexcorp. He will go toe-to-toe with Lois Lane in a TV talk show. Before, Edge and Luthor were both members of a notorious gangs.
And then, there's David Cain. He is considered to be "one of the world's deadliest assassins." Cain meets with Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard, to talk about assassinating someone.
But wait, there's more! Batman and Superman will also face a powerful antagonist, who is yet to be officially cast--a so-so villain who goes by the name of Amanda Waller. She is a stern and intimidating senator who sees Superman as a threat. So, she devices a countermeasure that could help in Superman's downfall.
Does the list of bad guys (and gals) make it more exciting? We sure hope so!
Why Christians Should Not Watch the Rebooted 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show': 'This Is Widely Inappropriate'
The Fox network featured a rebooted "Rocky Horror Picture Show" this year, and turned the 1975 musical, comedy and horror cult classic film into a series.
The [Spoiler free] Theology of Doctor Strange
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home
- Ireland's Conservative Abortion Laws Could Be Liberalised