'Batman v Superman' spoilers: Three Villains to join Lex Luthor in upcoming movie
The excitement for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" just keeps mounting and the spoilers really aren't helping in calming our minds. There's just so much to look forward to in the "Superman" movie sequel, and it's not just Ben Affleck in the Batman suit.
Latino Review recently shared new information about the movie, in which they reference the three bad guys as the "terrible trio" that will join Lex Luthor in dismantling the superheroes.
But first, let's debunk rumors of villains that were rumored to be in the movie like Metallo. No, he won't be trying to kill Superman here. Joker won't be in the movie too, but there will be reference to Batman's past, which, of course, Joker is a part of.
Moving forward, who makes up the terrible trio that will make Batman and Superman's life a living hell? First, there is Victor Zsazs. This serial killer is someone who Batman had fought before. Victor Zsazs will give you the creeps. He kills his victims with only a knife and then adds it to the tattooed tally on his body. That's serious serial killer creepy!
The next villain is Morgan Edge and according to Latino Review, it might be Scoot McNairy playing the role. Morgan Edge is a public relations executive for Lexcorp. He will go toe-to-toe with Lois Lane in a TV talk show. Before, Edge and Luthor were both members of a notorious gangs.
And then, there's David Cain. He is considered to be "one of the world's deadliest assassins." Cain meets with Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard, to talk about assassinating someone.
But wait, there's more! Batman and Superman will also face a powerful antagonist, who is yet to be officially cast--a so-so villain who goes by the name of Amanda Waller. She is a stern and intimidating senator who sees Superman as a threat. So, she devices a countermeasure that could help in Superman's downfall.
Does the list of bad guys (and gals) make it more exciting? We sure hope so!
'Counting On' recap: Duggar siblings share how Jinger Duggar changed after starting courtship with Jeremy Vuolo
Love has a funny way of affecting people. In the case of Jinger Duggar from the TLC show "Counting On," her siblings noticed that she changed a lot after meeting her current fiance Jeremy Vuolo, who plays goalkeeper for the San Antonio Scorpions.
The world of Casting Crowns frontman Mark Hall was rocked last year after he found out that there was a solid mass in his right kidney that doctors said was cancerous.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban