'Batman v Superman' spoilers: Three Villains to join Lex Luthor in upcoming movie
The excitement for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" just keeps mounting and the spoilers really aren't helping in calming our minds. There's just so much to look forward to in the "Superman" movie sequel, and it's not just Ben Affleck in the Batman suit.
Latino Review recently shared new information about the movie, in which they reference the three bad guys as the "terrible trio" that will join Lex Luthor in dismantling the superheroes.
But first, let's debunk rumors of villains that were rumored to be in the movie like Metallo. No, he won't be trying to kill Superman here. Joker won't be in the movie too, but there will be reference to Batman's past, which, of course, Joker is a part of.
Moving forward, who makes up the terrible trio that will make Batman and Superman's life a living hell? First, there is Victor Zsazs. This serial killer is someone who Batman had fought before. Victor Zsazs will give you the creeps. He kills his victims with only a knife and then adds it to the tattooed tally on his body. That's serious serial killer creepy!
The next villain is Morgan Edge and according to Latino Review, it might be Scoot McNairy playing the role. Morgan Edge is a public relations executive for Lexcorp. He will go toe-to-toe with Lois Lane in a TV talk show. Before, Edge and Luthor were both members of a notorious gangs.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
And then, there's David Cain. He is considered to be "one of the world's deadliest assassins." Cain meets with Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard, to talk about assassinating someone.
But wait, there's more! Batman and Superman will also face a powerful antagonist, who is yet to be officially cast--a so-so villain who goes by the name of Amanda Waller. She is a stern and intimidating senator who sees Superman as a threat. So, she devices a countermeasure that could help in Superman's downfall.
Does the list of bad guys (and gals) make it more exciting? We sure hope so!
The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
Lionsgate have released the initial trailer for The Shack, the movie adaptation of William P Young's best-selling Christian novel.
Veteran film-maker Martin Scorsese has met with Pope Francis to talk about the director's new movie Silence.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Scorsese Meets With Pope Before Vatican Screening Of Oscar-Tipped Christian Persecution Movie
- Netflix's 'Stranger Things' Inspires Christian Charity Christmas Video
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor
- Having Problems Conceiving a Child? Hope Springs Eternal With Medical Treatment — or Prayers and Belief in 'Miraculous Cures'
- Archbishop Of Nigeria To Settle Row Between Bishop And His Church After They Locked Him Out
- The Calais Refugee 'Problem' Has Merely Been Displaced, Not Solved