Ashes 2013 live stream: Watch online free England vs Australia 2nd Test Day 1 cricket from Lord's
The Ashes 2013 series continues on Thursday with Day 1 of the second test between England and Australia. The first test lived up to the much-hyped up Ashes cricket series as the match went all the way to the 5th day with England eventually winning by 14 runs as Australia fell just short of what would have been a record run chase.
England vs Australia in the Ashes 2013 Second Test Day 1 can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
As the two teams come together for the second test at Lord's there are even higher expectations for another classic test match between these two rivals.
A morning review of the pitch shows that this should be a good batting wicket where both sides should be able to get high scores, and bowlers may struggle.
England won the toss and opted to bat on Thursday morning, however, they made a mess of the flat wicket, losing three wickets in quick succession to give the Australians big hope to dismiss England cheaply.
Captain Alastair Cook was first to go, LBW to Watson, followed quickly by Root, who was LBW to Harris, and Kevin Pietersen was quickly sent back to the pavilion after edging behind off Harris for just 2 runs.
That start stunned analysts who have described the track as a "road" and has immediately given England fans big concerns going forward. Australia meanwhile have got their tails up and will be hoping to level the series at 1-1 here at Lord's, where they have a very good record.
Trott and Bell steered England to lunch without losing any further wickets, and England are currently just short of 100 for three wickets. England meanwhile still have a long way to go to get out of their rut, and will be hoping to get a first innings score of at least 400 to 500.
England vs Australia in the Ashes 2013 series second Test can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Religious accommodations available at Rio Olympics: 5 major faiths to have their own space for worship