Ashes 2013 live stream: Watch England vs Australia First Test Day 4 cricket online free
The Ashes 2013 continues on Saturday for Day 4 of the First Test between England and Australia. The match is finely balanced coming into Day 4 with England experiencing a revival in fortunes in Day 3, however, Australia will believe they have what it takes to steal a lead in the series.
England vs Australia Day 4 can be watched online through free live stream by clicking on the link provided below.
This test match has already seen a number of contentious decisions as well as dramatic incidents, and Day 3 was no different with Broad clearly getting a thick edge through to slip, but being given not out by the umpire. Broad decided not to walk and he managed to stay in to continue to build England's lead.
The Australians were left outraged at the decision as they could feel the match slipping away from them.
However, at the start of Day 4 they turned things back their way, quickly dismissing the remainder of England's line up, so England only managed 375 all out. Many had hoped that England would have been able to go over 400 but they lost their final three wickets for just 4 runs. Again their tail has failed to wag and it may cost them, as Australia will look at the target of 311 as something definitely get-able. Had that score been above 350 and towards 400 it would have felt a lot further away.
Australia have gotten off to a good start in their final reply, making 105-1 although England will know if they can get a flurry of wickets then the match could turn their way again.
This one looks like it will go through to a dramatic finish in Day 5, but the second half of Day 4 will provide a very good indication as to who will come out on top and claim the First Test and gain a 1-0 lead in the five match series.
The Ashes 2013 First Test between England and Australia from Trent Bridge in Nottingham can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- UK and France pledge to 'step up' cooperation over Calais refugee crisis
- UN slams France's burkini ban in damning intervention
- ISIS using fake passports to send fanatics to Europe in preparation for attack, top intel official warns
- Pakistani Christian girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry faces death threats
- Christianity at risk of dying out in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq, Orthodox Church leader warns
- Fears of trafficking as police reveal 9000 child refugees are missing in Germany alone