Ashes 2013 live stream: Watch England vs Australia First Test Day 4 cricket online free
The Ashes 2013 continues on Saturday for Day 4 of the First Test between England and Australia. The match is finely balanced coming into Day 4 with England experiencing a revival in fortunes in Day 3, however, Australia will believe they have what it takes to steal a lead in the series.
England vs Australia Day 4 can be watched online through free live stream by clicking on the link provided below.
This test match has already seen a number of contentious decisions as well as dramatic incidents, and Day 3 was no different with Broad clearly getting a thick edge through to slip, but being given not out by the umpire. Broad decided not to walk and he managed to stay in to continue to build England's lead.
The Australians were left outraged at the decision as they could feel the match slipping away from them.
However, at the start of Day 4 they turned things back their way, quickly dismissing the remainder of England's line up, so England only managed 375 all out. Many had hoped that England would have been able to go over 400 but they lost their final three wickets for just 4 runs. Again their tail has failed to wag and it may cost them, as Australia will look at the target of 311 as something definitely get-able. Had that score been above 350 and towards 400 it would have felt a lot further away.
Australia have gotten off to a good start in their final reply, making 105-1 although England will know if they can get a flurry of wickets then the match could turn their way again.
This one looks like it will go through to a dramatic finish in Day 5, but the second half of Day 4 will provide a very good indication as to who will come out on top and claim the First Test and gain a 1-0 lead in the five match series.
The Ashes 2013 First Test between England and Australia from Trent Bridge in Nottingham can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- Syria: Dozens killed in deadly ISIS blast
- Pastor buys dozens of tickets to win assault rifle in raffle – now he'll destroy it
- French Bishops call for day of fasting in response to Jacques Hamel killing
- Iranian pastor Youcef Nadarkhani rearrested and told to find $33,000 to secure freedom
- #ThisFlag campaigner Pastor Evan Mawarire under threat, says Amnesty
- Glass ceiling shattered as Clinton wins Democratic Party nomination