'American Horror Story' season 4 spoilers: Filming starts this month for fall air date
Cast and crew will start filming the fourth season of "American Horror Story" in July for the airing of the show in the fall.
Fans cannot wait any longer for the next installment of "American Horror Story" and reports stated that the production will start shooting the scenes this month. There have been very few details on the upcoming season, dubbed the "Freak Show".
However, scary movie actress Kathy Bates spilled the beans about the fourth season of "American Horror Story". Kathy Bates is probably one of the best horror actresses in the industry as she starred in some of the classic thriller films such as "Misery". Now, she is back to give everyone a scare.
Kathy Bates bagged the role of Madame LaLaurie in "American Horror Story". However, the actress also knows very little about the new season of the hit FX series.
"It's in the late 1950s in Jupiter, FL, and I know what my character looks like, but I don't know anything else about her. In fact, I've just gone to costume fittings, and we're still developing the character," Bates added. "I haven't seen the script yet, and we start shooting in the middle of July, so time's a-wastin'!" the actress said.
While Kathy may not know the specifics about her character, Sarah Paulson revealed that she will be playing a two-headed woman in the latest installment. The news broke out after the actress tweeted a photo showing what she will look.
"I mean, I'm surprised that Sarah Paulson came out with that she has two heads. I was like, 'What?!' But I think it's Ryan who disseminates that information when and where he wants to. I know he's talked about the fact that we're a freak show, and we're sort of in the last days of the freak show," Kathy added.
"American Horror Story" season 4 is coming to FX this fall.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Glass ceiling shattered as Clinton wins Democratic Party nomination
- Church-state separation is OK, but 'there should never be separation between God and state' — Philippine President Duterte
- Why Pope Francis may not be particularly welcome in Poland
- Religious people oppose genetic engineering to enhance human abilities
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Many thousands of displaced children in Nigeria on brink of starvation