'American Horror Story' season 4 spoilers: Filming starts this month for fall air date
Cast and crew will start filming the fourth season of "American Horror Story" in July for the airing of the show in the fall.
Fans cannot wait any longer for the next installment of "American Horror Story" and reports stated that the production will start shooting the scenes this month. There have been very few details on the upcoming season, dubbed the "Freak Show".
However, scary movie actress Kathy Bates spilled the beans about the fourth season of "American Horror Story". Kathy Bates is probably one of the best horror actresses in the industry as she starred in some of the classic thriller films such as "Misery". Now, she is back to give everyone a scare.
Kathy Bates bagged the role of Madame LaLaurie in "American Horror Story". However, the actress also knows very little about the new season of the hit FX series.
"It's in the late 1950s in Jupiter, FL, and I know what my character looks like, but I don't know anything else about her. In fact, I've just gone to costume fittings, and we're still developing the character," Bates added. "I haven't seen the script yet, and we start shooting in the middle of July, so time's a-wastin'!" the actress said.
While Kathy may not know the specifics about her character, Sarah Paulson revealed that she will be playing a two-headed woman in the latest installment. The news broke out after the actress tweeted a photo showing what she will look.
"I mean, I'm surprised that Sarah Paulson came out with that she has two heads. I was like, 'What?!' But I think it's Ryan who disseminates that information when and where he wants to. I know he's talked about the fact that we're a freak show, and we're sort of in the last days of the freak show," Kathy added.
"American Horror Story" season 4 is coming to FX this fall.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians