'American Horror Story' season 4 spoilers: Filming starts this month for fall air date
Cast and crew will start filming the fourth season of "American Horror Story" in July for the airing of the show in the fall.
Fans cannot wait any longer for the next installment of "American Horror Story" and reports stated that the production will start shooting the scenes this month. There have been very few details on the upcoming season, dubbed the "Freak Show".
However, scary movie actress Kathy Bates spilled the beans about the fourth season of "American Horror Story". Kathy Bates is probably one of the best horror actresses in the industry as she starred in some of the classic thriller films such as "Misery". Now, she is back to give everyone a scare.
Kathy Bates bagged the role of Madame LaLaurie in "American Horror Story". However, the actress also knows very little about the new season of the hit FX series.
"It's in the late 1950s in Jupiter, FL, and I know what my character looks like, but I don't know anything else about her. In fact, I've just gone to costume fittings, and we're still developing the character," Bates added. "I haven't seen the script yet, and we start shooting in the middle of July, so time's a-wastin'!" the actress said.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
While Kathy may not know the specifics about her character, Sarah Paulson revealed that she will be playing a two-headed woman in the latest installment. The news broke out after the actress tweeted a photo showing what she will look.
"I mean, I'm surprised that Sarah Paulson came out with that she has two heads. I was like, 'What?!' But I think it's Ryan who disseminates that information when and where he wants to. I know he's talked about the fact that we're a freak show, and we're sort of in the last days of the freak show," Kathy added.
"American Horror Story" season 4 is coming to FX this fall.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Scorsese Meets With Pope Before Vatican Screening Of Oscar-Tipped Christian Persecution Movie
- Netflix's 'Stranger Things' Inspires Christian Charity Christmas Video
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor
- Having Problems Conceiving a Child? Hope Springs Eternal With Medical Treatment — or Prayers and Belief in 'Miraculous Cures'
- Archbishop Of Nigeria To Settle Row Between Bishop And His Church After They Locked Him Out
- The Calais Refugee 'Problem' Has Merely Been Displaced, Not Solved