'American Horror Story' season 4 spoilers: Filming starts this month for fall air date
Cast and crew will start filming the fourth season of "American Horror Story" in July for the airing of the show in the fall.
Fans cannot wait any longer for the next installment of "American Horror Story" and reports stated that the production will start shooting the scenes this month. There have been very few details on the upcoming season, dubbed the "Freak Show".
However, scary movie actress Kathy Bates spilled the beans about the fourth season of "American Horror Story". Kathy Bates is probably one of the best horror actresses in the industry as she starred in some of the classic thriller films such as "Misery". Now, she is back to give everyone a scare.
Kathy Bates bagged the role of Madame LaLaurie in "American Horror Story". However, the actress also knows very little about the new season of the hit FX series.
"It's in the late 1950s in Jupiter, FL, and I know what my character looks like, but I don't know anything else about her. In fact, I've just gone to costume fittings, and we're still developing the character," Bates added. "I haven't seen the script yet, and we start shooting in the middle of July, so time's a-wastin'!" the actress said.
While Kathy may not know the specifics about her character, Sarah Paulson revealed that she will be playing a two-headed woman in the latest installment. The news broke out after the actress tweeted a photo showing what she will look.
"I mean, I'm surprised that Sarah Paulson came out with that she has two heads. I was like, 'What?!' But I think it's Ryan who disseminates that information when and where he wants to. I know he's talked about the fact that we're a freak show, and we're sort of in the last days of the freak show," Kathy added.
"American Horror Story" season 4 is coming to FX this fall.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- Texas High School Allows 'Jesus' In Sponsor Logo on Sports Team's Jersey After Initially Rejecting It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- Opium Crops Spread In Afghanistan As Taliban Gains Ground
- Massacre In Mosul As Civilians Used As Human Shields
- 'Selective Reduction': Norway Allows Women to Legally Abort One of Their Twins Even If Baby Is Healthy
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks