Aly Raisman drug test: Random test by Anti-Doping Agency during Access Hollywood interview [VIDEO]
Aly Raisman was randomly tested for drugs by an official from the World Anti-Doping Agency on Thursday, according to Access Hollywood.
The teen Olympian arrived at the studios of Access Hollywood Live with the official, who arrived with her to take a random drug test and collect samples from the gold medalist.
Raisman told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover that the drop-in tests are "random." She told Access Hollywood: "It's the World Anti-Doping Agency. They haven't [tested me] since the Olympics, and they choose the finale week of 'Dancing with the Stars' to come! Out of all the days since the Olympics, they choose like, the craziest week."
However, the gymnast did not mind the inconvenience of taking the random drug-test, telling Bush and Hoover, "I'm clean, so I don't have anything to worry about."
The 18-year-old is currently preparing for ABC's Dancing With the Stars finale with partner Mark Ballas, which is set to air next Monday.
The Olympian confirmed to Access Hollywood that she will be competing in the 2016 Olympics, saying that she hopes her experience with DWTS will give her "an edge."
Raisman was captain of the gold medal-winning US Women's Gymnastics team, dubbed "The Fierce Five", at the 2012 London Olympics. She wasn in individual gold for the floor final, along with a bronze medal for the balance beam final.
She was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the other four members of the team.
Watch Aly Raisman and dance partner Mark Ballas perform the Argentine Tango in week 8 of DWTS:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why It's Ok To Be A 'Spineless Christian'
- The Glorious Truth Of All Saints Day, And Why It's Better Than Halloween
- Light Out Of Darkness: A Review Of Leonard Cohen's 'You Want It Darker'
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Three Places That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- Why Are English Cathedrals So Successful? Government Minister Begins Grand Tour To Find Out
- Pope Francis Accepts Invitation From South Sudan Church Leaders To Visit War-Torn Nation
- ISIS Genocide Must Be Punished In Court - Leading European Politicians
- ISIS Abduct 'Tens Of Thousands' To Use As Human Shields In Mosul
- Exclusive: Mystery Over Whether Gay Vicar 'Outed' The Bishop Of Grantham