Aly Raisman drug test: Random test by Anti-Doping Agency during Access Hollywood interview [VIDEO]
Aly Raisman was randomly tested for drugs by an official from the World Anti-Doping Agency on Thursday, according to Access Hollywood.
The teen Olympian arrived at the studios of Access Hollywood Live with the official, who arrived with her to take a random drug test and collect samples from the gold medalist.
Raisman told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover that the drop-in tests are "random." She told Access Hollywood: "It's the World Anti-Doping Agency. They haven't [tested me] since the Olympics, and they choose the finale week of 'Dancing with the Stars' to come! Out of all the days since the Olympics, they choose like, the craziest week."
However, the gymnast did not mind the inconvenience of taking the random drug-test, telling Bush and Hoover, "I'm clean, so I don't have anything to worry about."
The 18-year-old is currently preparing for ABC's Dancing With the Stars finale with partner Mark Ballas, which is set to air next Monday.
The Olympian confirmed to Access Hollywood that she will be competing in the 2016 Olympics, saying that she hopes her experience with DWTS will give her "an edge."
Raisman was captain of the gold medal-winning US Women's Gymnastics team, dubbed "The Fierce Five", at the 2012 London Olympics. She wasn in individual gold for the floor final, along with a bronze medal for the balance beam final.
She was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the other four members of the team.
Watch Aly Raisman and dance partner Mark Ballas perform the Argentine Tango in week 8 of DWTS:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister