Aly Raisman drug test: Random test by Anti-Doping Agency during Access Hollywood interview [VIDEO]
Aly Raisman was randomly tested for drugs by an official from the World Anti-Doping Agency on Thursday, according to Access Hollywood.
The teen Olympian arrived at the studios of Access Hollywood Live with the official, who arrived with her to take a random drug test and collect samples from the gold medalist.
Raisman told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover that the drop-in tests are "random." She told Access Hollywood: "It's the World Anti-Doping Agency. They haven't [tested me] since the Olympics, and they choose the finale week of 'Dancing with the Stars' to come! Out of all the days since the Olympics, they choose like, the craziest week."
However, the gymnast did not mind the inconvenience of taking the random drug-test, telling Bush and Hoover, "I'm clean, so I don't have anything to worry about."
The 18-year-old is currently preparing for ABC's Dancing With the Stars finale with partner Mark Ballas, which is set to air next Monday.
The Olympian confirmed to Access Hollywood that she will be competing in the 2016 Olympics, saying that she hopes her experience with DWTS will give her "an edge."
Raisman was captain of the gold medal-winning US Women's Gymnastics team, dubbed "The Fierce Five", at the 2012 London Olympics. She wasn in individual gold for the floor final, along with a bronze medal for the balance beam final.
She was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the other four members of the team.
Watch Aly Raisman and dance partner Mark Ballas perform the Argentine Tango in week 8 of DWTS:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- ISIS Executes 6 Fighters By Crushing Them With A Bulldozer
- Thousands of people accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as missionaries spark revival in Kenya
- Iraqi Parliament Votes Against New Christian Province In Nineveh Plain
- Thousands protest against same-sex marriage plan in Mexico, call for defence of family values, marriage institution
- Christian missionary ready to risk death to spread the Gospel in his war-torn home of South Sudan
- ISIS executes scores of prisoners in new 'Hell of the Apostates' propaganda video