Abercrombie & Fitch: homeless receive A&F clothing in Greg Karber's effort to 'rebrand' controversial brand [VIDEO]
Fashion brand Abercrombrie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries recently stirred controversy after refusing to sell larger sized clothing, saying he wants to keep his brand exclusive to "cool kids."
Los Angeles filmmaker Greg Karber decided to give the brand a "brand adjustment" by giving out its clothes to the homeless.
Karber posted a video titled "Abercrombie & Fitch Gets a Brand Readjustment #FitchTheHomeless", Karber says he plans to turn the brand into the "the world's number one brand for homeless apparel" and plans to hand out A&F clothing to homeless people.
The video encourages people to donate their old A&F clothes to local homeless shelters and promote the new A&F brand adjustment.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Viewers gave mixed reactions to the video.
One viewer commented: "I understand the overall gesture here but I couldn't help but feel kind of wrong watching this. :/"
EmpEli wrote: "He's still using homeless people as part of his statement/agenda. An agenda that is supposed to comment on 'douchebags'. Instead of just giving giving homeless people support or assistance he is using them as walking advertisements to change the brand image. By only giving them AF clothing he is forcing them to wear it. I don't think forcing AF clothing unto anyone is ethical. I even feel bad when douchebags wear it."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Christians accused of proselytising in Nepal cleared of charges
- Christians Struggle to Live Normal Lives in India, But They're Determined to Persevere, Bishop Says
- Dying Young Girl Is Sent Off in a Blaze of Purple Lights By Neighbours on Her Way to Spend Christmas With Jesus
- Abandoned 'Baby Girl Hope' Melts New Yorkers' Hearts; Over 500 of Them Want to Adopt Her
- British Schoolboy Celebrates Christmas the Productive Way — By Selling Christmas Trees
- World Council Of Churches Activist Refused Entry To Israel And Deported