Abercrombie & Fitch: homeless receive A&F clothing in Greg Karber's effort to 'rebrand' controversial brand [VIDEO]
Fashion brand Abercrombrie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries recently stirred controversy after refusing to sell larger sized clothing, saying he wants to keep his brand exclusive to "cool kids."
Los Angeles filmmaker Greg Karber decided to give the brand a "brand adjustment" by giving out its clothes to the homeless.
Karber posted a video titled "Abercrombie & Fitch Gets a Brand Readjustment #FitchTheHomeless", Karber says he plans to turn the brand into the "the world's number one brand for homeless apparel" and plans to hand out A&F clothing to homeless people.
The video encourages people to donate their old A&F clothes to local homeless shelters and promote the new A&F brand adjustment.
Viewers gave mixed reactions to the video.
One viewer commented: "I understand the overall gesture here but I couldn't help but feel kind of wrong watching this. :/"
EmpEli wrote: "He's still using homeless people as part of his statement/agenda. An agenda that is supposed to comment on 'douchebags'. Instead of just giving giving homeless people support or assistance he is using them as walking advertisements to change the brand image. By only giving them AF clothing he is forcing them to wear it. I don't think forcing AF clothing unto anyone is ethical. I even feel bad when douchebags wear it."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Releases New Video Calling For Slaughter Of Egyptian Christians
- Christian Leaders Protest Franklin Graham Visit: He 'Compromises Jesus's Mission Of Justice And Love For All
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates