4th of July fireworks Los Angeles 2013: Best spots to view Independence Day fireworks in LA [LIST]
Spectacular fireworks displays will take place across America in celebration of Independence Day.
For those living in Los Angeles, there are over a dozen spots to watch the fireworks in celebration of America's birthday.
Plenty of impressive fireworks displays will be held throughout Los Angeles and we've compiled a list of the best shows below. So depending on where you live, take your pick!
Marina del Rey: Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way, and Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way; fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
Artesia: Artesia Park, 12000 Block of South Street, fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
Calabasas: Calabasas High School, 2855 W. Mulholland Hwy; fireworks at 9.
Castaic: Castaic Lake Lower Lagoon, Independence Day celebration and fireworks, 32132 Castaic Lake Drive
Crescenta Valley: La Crescenta Elementary School. Gates open at 4 p.m., show begins at 9.
Downtown LA: Grand Park, 200 N. Grand Ave., Los Angeles; fireworks begin after dark
Hollywood Bowl: 2301 Highland; fireworks begin at 8:30 p.m.
Hansen Dam: 11798 Foothill Blvd; fireworks begin at 8 p.m.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
La Habra: La Habra High School Stadium, 801 W. Highlander Ave.,
Long Beach: Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Highway, Fireworks at 9 p.m.
Los Angeles: Exposition Park, 700 Exposition Park Drive, 4th of July Extravaganza; fireworks at 9 p.m.
LA Coliseum: 3939 South Figueroa Street; fireworks begin at 9:00 p.m.
Palisades High School: 15777 Bowdoin Street; fireworks begin at 9:00 p.m.
Pasadena: Rose Bowl, 1001 Rose Bowl Drive; fireworks at 9 p.m.
Pico Rivera: El Rancho High School, 6501 S. Passons Blvd.; fireworks at 9.
Walnut: Suzanne Park, 625 Suzanne Road; fireworks start at 9.
Warner Ranch Park: 21820 Califa Street; fireworks start at 9 p.m.
Dazzling pyrotechnics will be featured and televised from major cities, including Washington D.C's 'A Capitol Fourth' celebration, the nation's biggest free concert 'Philly's Fourth of July Jam' and the world-famous 'Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular.'
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Turkey Crackdown Turns On US Christians, Analysts Warn
- Italy In Turmoil After It Rejects Renzi Reforms
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims