12-year-old calls out cop video: Youngster confronts cop, demands badge number after spotting him parking illegally
A 12-year-old has called out a cop and demanded his identification number after he spotted him parking illegally. The wayward police officer was video-taped by Jeremy, who was shocked to see him pulling up his motorcycle onto the sidewalk to buy a soda in Las Vegas.
The boy questioned the police officer, asking him: "Is there a reason for you to park on the sidewalk? Is it an emergency or anything?" The officer initially tries to avoid the boy's question and tries to move on. However, Jeremy did not give up and continued to ask him questions, demanding the police officer's identification number.
The officer continues to avoid the boy before eventually asking him why he wants his badge number. The smart 12-year-old replies: "Because I have a right to."
The officer tries to turn things around by asking Jeremy for an ID, but he obviously does not have one because he is a minor. The unnamed officer did not reveal his badge number, but instead ordered the boy to stop loitering.
The video of the incident has since become viral.
One Youtube user commented: "If an everyday citizen parked on the sidewalk to grab some ice coffee - would that citizen have been ticketed? OF COURSE! So why does the officer get special privileges. Good for you Jeremy!"
Another user added: "Awesome! Keep up the good work, Jeremy."
However, some users think the boy was being obnoxious.
Matt B commented: "This child obviously has too much time on his hands and no respect for the police. Maybe his parents should give him a little more attention and take his toys away."
Donald Trump promised on Saturday to sue women who have accused him of sexual misconduct after the election, calling them liars.
Mother Told She Had to Abort Baby Or Face Death; 14 Years Later, She Faces No Regret Over Her Decision
Kirk and Chass Barker were overjoyed when they became pregnant, but their joy quickly turned into despair when a doctor told them Chass must have an abortion; otherwise, she might be risking death.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- Massacre In Mosul As Civilians Used As Human Shields
- 'Selective Reduction': Norway Allows Women to Legally Abort One of Their Twins Even If Baby Is Healthy
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003