12-year-old calls out cop video: Youngster confronts cop, demands badge number after spotting him parking illegally
A 12-year-old has called out a cop and demanded his identification number after he spotted him parking illegally. The wayward police officer was video-taped by Jeremy, who was shocked to see him pulling up his motorcycle onto the sidewalk to buy a soda in Las Vegas.
The boy questioned the police officer, asking him: "Is there a reason for you to park on the sidewalk? Is it an emergency or anything?" The officer initially tries to avoid the boy's question and tries to move on. However, Jeremy did not give up and continued to ask him questions, demanding the police officer's identification number.
The officer continues to avoid the boy before eventually asking him why he wants his badge number. The smart 12-year-old replies: "Because I have a right to."
The officer tries to turn things around by asking Jeremy for an ID, but he obviously does not have one because he is a minor. The unnamed officer did not reveal his badge number, but instead ordered the boy to stop loitering.
The video of the incident has since become viral.
One Youtube user commented: "If an everyday citizen parked on the sidewalk to grab some ice coffee - would that citizen have been ticketed? OF COURSE! So why does the officer get special privileges. Good for you Jeremy!"
Another user added: "Awesome! Keep up the good work, Jeremy."
However, some users think the boy was being obnoxious.
Matt B commented: "This child obviously has too much time on his hands and no respect for the police. Maybe his parents should give him a little more attention and take his toys away."
World renowned evangelist Billy Graham, 97, believes every Christian in America should exercise their right to vote this November even if they don't like either of the candidates of the Republican and Democratic parties.
Evangelist Franklin Graham was shocked by the words of Georgia Congressman Hank Johnson, who recently made a public tirade against Israel by saying Jewish people who live in disputed territories are like "termites" that destroy homes.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Europe and U.S. face bigger terror attacks as ISIS loses ground in Mideast, FBI and CIA chiefs both warn